Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A change of mind

Until yesterday I had been a firm believer that yoga pants were strictly for well, yoga.  They were not to be worn in public due to the many fashion faux pas in one garment.  I bought a pair for "inside" or "pj's", never intending to wear them anywhere else. That was my first slip. Second was when I rationalized that the lack of metal on my outfit would make getting through airport security faster, it worked.  I also wore a non-wired sports bra and slip on shoes.   Which is a major change from my normal very wired bras and heavy boots with a steel shank.  Not only was I super comfy the whole trip, getting through security was a breeze. With a dressy tunic top the outfit looked presentable yet casual.  I even plan to purchase more instead of jeans.

I do believe one should purchase the correct size. The less Lycra the better or it is shiny and eye catching in all the wrong places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home